January 14, 2010
How Closely Are Fibre and Weight Loss Connected?
by: Rajesh Shetty
Consumption of Fiber and weight loss are very closely connected.
The incidences of deseases like obesity, diabetes, colon deseases etc.are minimal in countries where the population has a regular dose of fiber in their diet.
Fiber is very important to solve the weight loss puzzle. Fiber cannot (more…)Mail this post
January 2, 2010
Did you know that the vast majority of people in this day and age have excess abdominal fat? The first thing that most people think of is that their extra abdominal fat is simply ugly, is covering up their abs from being visible, and makes them self conscious about showing off their body.
However, what most people don’t realize is that excess abdominal fat in particular, (more…)Mail this post
December 27, 2009
This is a pretty cool squidoo lens on the benifits of having an abs workout plan please take the time to have a look http://www.squidoo.com/Abs-Workout-PlanMail this post
In order to know how 6 Pack Abs Exercises work, you need to understand how your metabolism plays a part. Your basal metabolism is also known as your resting metabolic rate. By increasing your basal metabolism you can burn even more calories while you are at rest, which can increase your chances of getting that six pack.
So what are the steps to getting the most out of 6 pack abs exercises?
- Change your eating habits and eat healthy and clean. This means eating more fruits, vegetables, whole grains and lean meats. You should also drink plenty of water to flush your body of toxins and keep all of your body systems functioning properly.
- Incorporate weight training into your weekly routine. This will build lean muscle mass. Lean muscle mass burns calories, even while you are at rest, and this is another way to increase your basal metabolism.
- Do some cardio exercise every week, several times per week. This may be running, swimming, whatever it is that you enjoy doing. It is important to find an exercise that you enjoy, this will increase your chances of staying with it in the long run. Cardio exercise helps your body to burn fat, even for hours after you stop exercising.
- You need to keep in mind that it is the overall package of cardio, weight training and healthy eating that will help you to achieve a six pack, not just any one of these things. You will definitely see results over time, it will take a consistent effort on your part to see those results.
- Strengthening your abdominal muscles will help to tone them and also increase lean muscle mass. Performing various abdominal exercises with weights can increase their development while increasing your basal metabolic rate.
As you tone your abdominal muscles, you will feel an overall improvement in your general health. Your abdominals or “core” is the center of your body and it supports the rest of your frame. Starting off with simple abdominal exercises will strengthen that core. You will then be able to move on to more advanced exercises to see more dramatic results.
Mail this post
Abs exercise workouts – Latest Abs exercise workouts news – Super Reduce Stomach Fat to Uncover Your Hiding Six Pack
December 16, 2009
How about these right… I think you’ll find the following nuggets of wisdom particularly insightful. Leave your comments below. Check out the second one in particular…
Abdominal exercises are not the answer to getting stout off your abs. You need to work on your whole body. Invigorate your metabolism and maximize (more…)Mail this post