February 23, 2010
The Benefits Of An Ab Workout Routine For Women
Even though a well defined body is something that nearly everybody can appreciate, it is usually left to the male portion of the people and often ignored by women. Everybody has his own opinion and ideas of how he or she would like to look and how he or she feels about the look and condition of their bodies. For (more…)Mail this post
January 20, 2010
Exercise Routine – Skinny People Can Build Muscle Too!
If offered a choice between being fat or being skinny, nearly everyone would choose to be a rail versus a balloon. But being thin can have its own share of challenges for people trying to build muscle. How can skinny people develop solid, quality muscle?
There are a couple of key components that skinny people (more…)Mail this post
January 15, 2010
Lose That Stomach Fat Without Direct Abs Exercise
The answer to the age-old question of “What is the best ab workout for losing stomach fat?” is…
That was a trick question! There is no abs workout that alone can create enough metabolic response to create fat loss in your body! If you want to get rid of belly fat then keeping reading…
Most people (more…)Mail this post
December 27, 2009
This is a pretty cool squidoo lens on the benifits of having an abs workout plan please take the time to have a look http://www.squidoo.com/Abs-Workout-PlanMail this post
In order to know how 6 Pack Abs Exercises work, you need to understand how your metabolism plays a part. Your basal metabolism is also known as your resting metabolic rate. By increasing your basal metabolism you can burn even more calories while you are at rest, which can increase your chances of getting that six pack.
So what are the steps to getting the most out of 6 pack abs exercises?
- Change your eating habits and eat healthy and clean. This means eating more fruits, vegetables, whole grains and lean meats. You should also drink plenty of water to flush your body of toxins and keep all of your body systems functioning properly.
- Incorporate weight training into your weekly routine. This will build lean muscle mass. Lean muscle mass burns calories, even while you are at rest, and this is another way to increase your basal metabolism.
- Do some cardio exercise every week, several times per week. This may be running, swimming, whatever it is that you enjoy doing. It is important to find an exercise that you enjoy, this will increase your chances of staying with it in the long run. Cardio exercise helps your body to burn fat, even for hours after you stop exercising.
- You need to keep in mind that it is the overall package of cardio, weight training and healthy eating that will help you to achieve a six pack, not just any one of these things. You will definitely see results over time, it will take a consistent effort on your part to see those results.
- Strengthening your abdominal muscles will help to tone them and also increase lean muscle mass. Performing various abdominal exercises with weights can increase their development while increasing your basal metabolic rate.
As you tone your abdominal muscles, you will feel an overall improvement in your general health. Your abdominals or “core” is the center of your body and it supports the rest of your frame. Starting off with simple abdominal exercises will strengthen that core. You will then be able to move on to more advanced exercises to see more dramatic results.
Mail this post Newer Posts »